Our Advanced Kit uses a Cheek Retractor and an Applicator Pen with 16% hydrogen peroxide instead of a mouth tray and a syringe. The customer puts on the cheek retractor, and then, using a mirror, applies the gel directly to the teeth using a pen that looks just like a touch-up pen. In this way, there is nothing (such as a tray) interfering between the light and the gel on the teeth. This method is basically how dentists to it (and they get the best results in the industry), except that dentists use a higher concentration of gel and they actually apply the gel to the patient’s teeth after applying a gingival protector. If the tray system worked better, dentists would be using it for their light-activated treatments, but they do not. Our Applicator Pen has enough gel to comfortably perform 3 treatments on the same customer.
Advantages of our Advanced Whitening Kit™
With endless modalities and customization, we have thousands of spa and wellness location for your next massage.
- It is more effective because the gel has a 16% hydrogen peroxide concentration (the highest concentration in the market for cosmetic teeth whitening). With the tray system the highest you can safely use is 12% hydrogen peroxide. 16% in a mouth tray will cause a lot of gum irritation.
- There is no mouth tray interfering between the light and the teeth. Even if the mouth tray is clear, it still refracts the light.
- It’s safer because the gel is applied directly to the teeth so no gel squeezes onto the gums; hence it does NOT cause gum irritation even at 16% H2O2.
- It’s more comfortable because the cheek retractor keeps the customer’s mouth open without any effort on their part.
- With the tray system, the customer strains to keep smiling, which is difficult and sometimes even painful, and many people can’t expose their teeth completely to the light even when they smile, so they get uneven results.
- For those states where there are restrictions on teeth whitening, this is the best system because it’s completely self-administered. In several states the Dental Board considers it to be practicing dentistry without a license if you apply the gel to the mouth tray, so our system is the best way to overcome this restriction.
We are so confident that you’ll love the results you get with our system, that if you buy the Futura 2400® or the Futura 2000® we’ll let you try it and our kits for a week and if you don’t like it you can return the lamp for a full refund (excluding S&H, and assuming that the lamp is returned in new condition). For these 2 lamps we have NO restocking fee. Nobody else in the industry will make you this offer. We can do it because we know you will be satisfied and that if you compare with any other system, ours is the one you’ll choose to keep.
Some of our competitors will tell you that this system is too similar to how dentists do it and that therefore you can get into trouble with the dental board. Nothing could be further from the truth. This is the most “self-administered” kit in the market. You don’t do or prepare anything for the customer. You give them the kit one part at a time and they do everything. They’ll say anything to sell you an inferior product. Pre-filled trays are also self-administered, but they are expensive and you need to use a new tray for each session on the same customer, so if you are doing a double or triple treatment on a customer, you’ll have to invest 2 or 3 times as much.